Monday, April 7, 2008

Blandine

Blandine is one of the little girls in my class. She is absolutely itty-bitty! The only words I can use to describe her are teeny tiny!! She is so stinkin' cute! Nearly every morning, when I am standing at the gate to the preschool, she runs up to give me a big hug and usually jumps right up into my arms! I LOVE this little thing and I LOVE to squeeze her in my arms! She is so precious! Her smile is contagious and even when she is being a little bit chatty in class (which happens quite often!) you can't stay mad at her because her little grin makes you want to melt! If only this picture could depict how sweet and precious my little Blandine is! (she's on the left)




p.s. check out ashley's blog for posts about visiting the brothels with some of the bruised reed ladies from southland!

1 comment:

lefobserver said...

HI FROM GREECE.
PLEASE,
CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF HAITI AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
lefobserver.blogspot.com