Monday, February 4, 2008

I think I'm turning Haitian.

SPOILER ALERT!! Don't read if you plan on watching Season 4 of 24!

When Haitians watch movies, they like to laugh a lot...and very loud! And they like to scream during exciting parts or funny parts. Well, yesterday, our house started a 24 (Season 4) marathon (we are trying to watch as many episodes of 24 as possible before our little Caribbean vacation on Wednesday). It has started getting to an intense part of the season and Jack and Audrey were trying to escape from some terrorists. Jack and Audrey both ran out of ammunition and were "trapped" when out of no where Tony Almeida (my favorite character) shot down all the "bad guys." When this happened, Ashley, Jen, and I all raised our hands in the air and cheered VERY loudly (I think Ashley even kicked her legs!). We were OUT OF CONTROL with excitement. It was actually a little bit embarrassing! hahaha!

I think I'm turning into a Haitian.

No comments: