Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's Prank Time!!

If you know me at all, I love to joke around. And I have ALWAYS loved a good prank (nothing illegal, that will damage or hurt someone's feelings obviously...just some good old fun). From the Busy Bandits in Forrer Hall to "decorating" our sorority's advisors' homes (on more than one occasion), a lot of my college years were filled with pranks.

So, like I said, if you know me at all, it shouldn't come as a surprise that I am filled with the "pranking spirit" here in Haiti. I have recently kidnapped a puppet from Miss Ashley's First Grade class. His name is Jackie Chan (yes, the kids named him Jackie Chan). I have left a couple ransom notes for the kids and they are in QUITE AN UPROAR about it! Hopefully, Miss Ashley will be able to use this as a "learning experience" for her kids and they can write letters back to me! (and yes, Miss Ashley knows I have him!)



Jackie enjoys chillin' on our front porch:



Jackie checking his e-mail with his friend Roger:

3 comments:

Brandy said...

i was seriously just telling some stories about our busy bandit shenanigans the other day...good times! i am glad to see that pranking is an international passtime :) keep us posted on the whereabouts of jackie!

Anonymous said...

i love it!! haiti definitely needs to experience one half of the amazing busy bandits!!! maybe jackie could meet up with milo for some fun ransom note pictures! :)

Ashley Pratt said...

This is seriously so much fun...as long as we get some of my kids away from thinking that Jackie killed someone, thats why he is gone!!
Who doesn't love pranks...and since you are part of the busy bandits...i am thinking that you are one of the best!