Wednesday, March 12, 2008

let me see your grill...

first of all...yes, my friends are here and i am having the best week of my life! it's so great to have so many familiar faces around...and it's such a blessing to have so many funny people to make me laugh. i feel like i don't laugh nearly as much in haiti as i do in america. except this week. oh my, the laughing that we have done has been ridiculous! there are no people in the world like kentucky people and definitely no people like southland people!

but, that's another post for another day (with other pictures and lots of crazy stories!)


anyway, on to what i was really planning on writing about. after our dentist's visit last week, several of my children were glad to show me their new clean teeth. one of my poor little girls had to have 5 crowns, 2 teeth pulled, 2 cavities filled, and something else. they had to knock her out 2 days last week just to get it all done. but she was definitely a trooper.

my dear friend, alai, didn't have to have quite as much work done...but he was definitely proud to show me his mouth...and here is what i saw:




he's got a nice shiny new grill. hilarious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet johnny has really entertained the kids.